Introducing our NEW program for 2019!
We are now offering online health & wellness coaching for busy moms ONLINE. You can learn how we stay fit and healthy as a family from the comfort of your own home.
If you’ve been struggling to melt those stubborn extra pounds and get back in shape after the birth of your children, and you’re tired of trying crazy diets that don’t work long term, you’ll want to keep reading.
Let’s face it…
It can be confusing, frustrating and a bit overwhelming to know what to do for long-term success. There’s so much conflicting information everywhere we turn, and sometimes we just feel defeated and give up.
One thing we DO know for sure is that restrictive diets (or “quick fixes”) don’t work long-term, and rapid weight loss often leads to rapid weight GAIN.
It’s not your fault that you’ve been fooled into thinking that restrictive dieting is the only way to reach your goals.
It’s time to STOP the madness!
Let’s help you get back on track the RIGHT way, so you can make sustainable changes you can live with FOREVER and be happy about.
Get ready to learn simple step-by-step strategies that you can EASILY implement to help you:
- Lose Weight and Get Back in Shape
- Feel More Energized (and avoid the afternoon slump)
- Slip Into Your Favorite Jeans Again
- Fuel Your Body Without Ever Feeling Deprived
There are no crazy tricks, pills, potions or gimmicks!
You’ll ALSO get the most DELICIOUS, easy-to-prepare recipes PLUS a community of support that’s with you every step of the way.
Introducing our Healthy Mom Challenge
STARTING January 10th in 2019
During the Healthy Mom 25 Day Challenge, we’ll focus on one transformational strategy each week:
- Week 1 – How to plan for success – simple, effective strategies to save you TIME, CALORIES and MONEY!
- Week 2 – Finding the right exercise for YOU – Hint: you don’t have to spend hours at the gym to get in great shape.
- Week 3 – Why choosing the quality (not just the quantity) of your calories matters for weight loss.
- Week 3 – Eating to fuel your body – what 1 thing you may be doing unknowingly, to sabotage your efforts
Here’s how it works:
This is an online program so you can join us from ANYWHERE in the world (please invite your friends – extra support is awesome!).
Once you sign up, you’ll receive:
- One simple, transformational strategy each week to get you on the right track
- Templates and worksheets to make tracking and planning easy
- INSTANT access to the Exclusive Membership in our Facebook Group for support during the 30 days
- SUPPORT, MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION for 30 days
PLUS…You’ll get THESE Amazing BONUSES for FREE
(A $65 Value)
- Delicious, Nutritious Recipe eGuide for breakfast, lunch, dinner and side dishes (A $27 value)
- A Grocery Shopping Guide to help you easily navigate healthy food choices at the store (A $19 value)
- ‘Sensational Smoothies and Juices’ recipe guide (A $19 Value)
Grab a friend and come join us! (You will receive $5 off for every friend that you refer to the program)
25 Days from now, you’ll be glad you did!
Fun – Motivation – Inspiration – Support – PRIZES!
This program is valued at over $297, but you can join in today for only $49
Let us introduce ourselves…
We are the co-founders of Fit Parent Bootcamp, Theresa and Eric Opp. We started this fitness community two years ago because we were having trouble staying in shape after our first son was born in 2014. We both were looking for a community of like-minded parents who enjoyed working out WITH their kids present. It was hard to find this in the Silicon Valley, so we decided to start our own small business.
Our goal is to make sure you learn healthy habits for LONG TERM success. This is not a diet. It is a lifestyle change.
Eric is an ACE certified Personal Trainer and an avid runner and loves lifting weights. He enjoys leading these challenges so that more moms and dads can dial in their healthy habits to achieve their goals.
Theresa is a group fitness instructor through NFPT. She is a lifelong runner and loves group exercise classes. She also loves to create healthy recipes for her family and friends.
We have put this challenge together to make EASY for people to get back on track with their health and fitness goals. We know how difficult it can be to try to make health and lifestyle changes on your own. Now you’ll be plugged into a community of people that share your same goals.
We’ll be there to help you every step of the way.
Theresa and Eric
Co-founders Fit Parent Bootcamp
Disclaimer: This program is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease.
The information provided in this program is for general educational purposes, has not been reviewed nor approved by the FDA and is not intended to take the place of advice from your medical professional, licensed dietician or nutritionist.
You are solely responsible for your health care and activity choices. Participation in this challenge does not constitute a client-coach relationship.